Monday, April 18, 2005

The Black Dot Game

This little game is simple and actually kind of stupid really, but has lots of attitude! I must confess, I really enjoy goofy little web games. They are one of the best things to happen to gaming in my opinion. The limits of the medium force us to get back to essence of gaming, namely: simple hand eye contests, puzzles and a little mindless shooting mixed in from time to time. The focus is on the game rather than the experience so often found in modern console and computer games today. I like those too, but sometimes I just want to play a simple game. This is one of those games.

Give this one a try, you will either have a great time for 15 minutes or so, or totally hate it. They have other games on the site too, but I liked this one the best.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

at level 2, there is a mind-tricking thingy, and I can't find the 'real' dot. I've tried for ages! Could you help me?

May 13, 2005 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home