Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sorry about the current (unfinished) election results?

Yeah, so am I. By all things decent, John Kerry should be getting ready to step into the White House. There is a slim chance he may yet do that, but I cannot realistically put my money on it.

Check out sorryeverybody.com. It's one of those simple, yet profound ideas that remind me exactly why I like the Internet so much. It's just photos, but they are photos of Americans expressing their emotions about this election, or lack of it, depending on what you believe. The profound part comes from the rest of the world sending photos too, resulting in a sort of photo-essay, bonding, conversation that moved me deeply.


World: I'm so damn sorry too. Thanks for understanding support and hope. It is looking like we are all going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home