Monday, January 31, 2005

The IRAQ elections

While I am not at all convinced we have done good here, information on our mainstream media is hard to seperate from the propaganda and spin doctoring. Of course we have a large investment in this election and need to see success. That remains to be seen.

I like this project. It's a clearing house for Iraq information and news. Worth a read. The page I linked to also has some very interesting details on the election process and lets just say I am less than impressed at this point

Given the reasons for this war are null and void, (No WMD's) and the ongoing expense, I'm not sure this is a benefit to the American or Iraqi people at all. We are spending roughly a Billion, yes that right --A fricken BILLLION, every week on this mess. When will the killing of our troops and the Iraqi people end?

(depressed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home