Saturday, December 10, 2005

2005 Minigame Compo Voting is complete.

My first entry, Ooze written in the budding Batari Basic language for the 2600, managed to place 11th out of over 20 entries in the 4K game catagory.

You can view the voting results here. Go ahead and bonk on the results link, found at the left of the page. Dammit, I hate it when sitemasters make direct linking a non option.

That's it really, just happy others found my game worth the effort. While there, be sure and play the winners on your emulator of choice. While this is my first year actually taking part in the Compo, I've been a fan for a number of years. The quality of the games, given the harsh restrictions on system resources, is always better than one would expect otherwise.

Interestingly, had these games been made in the early 80's, the authors would have been millionaires! Now it happens for fun and to keep a rapidly fading art alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home